Belbari Naksalbari club has handed over Nrs 16,000 to ailing Samikchhya Magar.
Buddha Yakha, club member, handed over the money to the mother of Samikchya today.
Magar, a football player who lost her eye sight in a freak accident in Belaka, Udayapur, is undergoing treatment at Biratnagar Eye hospital. Her parent's financial condition is not sound.
ANFA has already confirmed that they will cover all medical expenses.
For more details about Samikchhya treatment, please contact:
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar
You can donate money through online in coach Magar's account:
Bhagawati Rana Magar
A/C No: 02201100323680000001
GoalNepal: Nrs 10,000
Birat Shangrilla Sporting Club: Nrs 25,000
Nepal national team: Nrs 30,000
Nepal national U23 team: Nrs 10,000
New Balance Nepal: Nrs 10,000
Nepal women's team: Nrs 50,000
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar & Family: Nrs 25,000
Suraj Budhathoki: Nrs 10,000
Hem Roka: Nrs 10,000
Mukesh Kumar Singh: Nrs 2000
Prayas Pratap: Nrs 2500
Anita Shrestha: Nrs 26,000
MMC: Nrs 30,000
Mayor Bhim Parajuli: Nrs 25,000
Mayor Durga Kumar Thapa: Nrs 20,000
Rezzyhangma Limbu: Nrs 15083
Belbari Naksalbari Club: Nrs 16,000
- Sunsari: Barahkshetra Ward Number 2 Office Distribute sporting Gears To Mt Everest Sporting Club
- Nepal Women's Team Coach GP Calls Up 45 Players For AFC Women's Asian Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Exco Member Rupesh Adhikari Supports Three Nepal Women Players With Cash
- FIFA Delegation To Visit FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Venues in Australia and New Zealand
- Nepal Women Internationals’ Knee Injury Rehab - VIDEO
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls