National sports council will provide its facilities for nCOVID19 quarantine.
Chief of administration, Kul Bahadur Thapa told GoalNepal that the facilities owned by NSC, including Dasharath stadium will be used for quarantine, if needed.
Today, A 19-year-old Nepali student who returned to Nepal from France via Qatar on March 17 has tested positive for Covid-19.
Have you checked the message from SAMBA?
- FIFA, WHO, Football Stakeholders Draft Medical Considerations, Risk Assessment Tool
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium