All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) says they are ready to provide their properties for isolation camp and temporary quarantine during COVID19 pandemic.
Issuing a press release on Sunday, government can use ANFA complex, Satdobato, Dharan ANFA academy, Butwan ANFA Academy and Chadrapur Women's academy for the camp and quarantine.
Spokesperson Kiran Rai said it was their responsibility towards the nation during this difficult situation.
- FIFA, WHO, Football Stakeholders Draft Medical Considerations, Risk Assessment Tool
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium