Hetauda sub metro has joined hands with All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) for the construction of football technical centre in Hetauda.
The sub metro signed an MoU with ANFA today in Hetauda for the lease of 7 bigah land (for 40 years).
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa and Hetauda mayor Hari Bahadur Mahat signed in the MoU.
Makwanpur DFA president Tika Lama and other officials were present in the program.
ANFA is constructing technical centres in all seven province with the support from AFC/FIFA.
The FA will provide more details about the centre later.
- Makwanpur DFA Feeds 200 Under Underprivileged labourers
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium