South Asian Games gold medalist Tej Tamang has been honored in Kathmandu.
Tamang was honored by Mankamana secondary school for his feat with National olympic team.
Nepal recently won SA Games gold medal (in football) beating Bhutan 2-1 in the final match at Dasharath stadium.
Tamang said he was glad to receive the honor.
Nepal government has already announced Nrs 5 lakh while ANFA is announcing the prize after exco meeting.
- Nepal U23 Team Provides Nrs 10,000 To Ailing Samikchya Magar
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
- J-League U22 Team Arrives Kathmandu For A Friendly Series
- Nepal Enters FINAL Beating Bangladesh
Dasharath Stadium Is Almost Ready To Host 13th SA Games