Two Nepal women's team internationals, Sabitra Bhandari and Anita Basnet are off to India to play in India Women's league.
Sabitra Bhandari will play from Gokulam FC and Anita will play from Setu FC.
League is kicking off on January 24.
Last year, both players played from Setu FC and helped the team to win the trophy.
There are 12 teams in the league.
- Nepal Women’s Team Moves 3 Position Up To 97
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka Resigns From The Post
- Two Nepal International Duo Man Maya & Niru Thapa Retire From International Football
- 13th SA Games 2019 FINAL: India Leading By A GOAL Against Nepal Till HT
- Nepal's First XI Against India REVEALED
Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka After 1-0 Win Over Sri Lanka