Jana Jyoti public school has lifted the title of Kwik's cup inter school girls football championship.
Jana Jyoti defeated Durga secondary school 2-1 in the final match played at ANFA complex on Sunday.
Dikashya Khand (35') and Alisha Thapa Magar (51') scored for Jana Jyoti School. Sunita Bolan (26') scored one for Durga Secondary.
Mahadev Secondary School became third beating Jwalamukhi Secondary School 1-0.
The champions received Nrs 3 lakh, runners up team got Nrs 1,50,000 and third placed team received Nrs 75,000. Fourth placed team also got cash prize of Nrs 50,000.
Binisha Sunar became the best goalkeeper, Pratikshya Chaudhary the best defender, Sunita Sunwar the best midfielder and Dikshya Khand the best forward. Coach Amrit KC was honored with the best coach of the tournament.
- ANFA Announces Nrs 15 Lakh To The Winner Of National Women's League
- Udayapur: 5th Basaha Rising Women's Gold Cup Kicks Off
- St. Xaviers School Wins Title Of 8th Fr. Starr Memorial Invitational Primary Level Girls 7-A-Side
- Dhuku Futsal, Futsal Arena & Kumari Futsal Register Win In Mahila Premier Futsal League III
- Rautahat: Waling Vs Chandrapur In The Final Of Dy Mayor Women's Championship
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls