All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has taken a stern action against those players who were found guilty during MMC-MFC league match.
The FA said they had decided to impose five match ban to Jagjeet Shrestha (MMC) and Ashok Baral (MMC) plus Nrs 10,000 fine each.
They have also imposed two match ban to Ranjan Bista (MMC) and Deepak Rai, Devendra Tamang & Bijaya Dhimal (Machhindra Club).
ANFA disciplinary committee investigated the issue and has taken action within three days post incident.
The FA has also taken action against kit manager of MMC, Shiva Lama. He has been suspended for all remaining league matches and has also been told to pay Nrs 10,000 fine.
Editors note: Ranjan Bista (MMC) and Deepak Rai, Devendra Tamang & Bijaya Dhimal don't need to pay Nrs 10,000. Mistake is regretted.
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
- AFC-UNOPS Partnership To Provide PPE, Hand Washing Stations To Nepal Police
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic