St. Jones have lifted the title of Grassroots football league in Simara, Bara.
St. Jones defeated Rastriya Samudayik Sikchya Sadan 3-2 on penalties on Sunday to lift the title. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time.
Akshyara Pathshala defeated Simara Public school 1-0 to become third.
Chief guest Jitpur Simara sub metro mayor Dr. Krishna Paudel, Jana Jagriti yuwa club general secretary Shambhu Thakuri and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
234 players from 13 schools took part in the league.
- Bara: Ram Chandra Lama Elected President Of Nawa Jana Jagriti Yuwa Club
- Bara: Nawa Jana Jagriti Yuwa Club Motivates U15 Player Mohit Gurung
- Bara:APF Bardibas Clinches Title Of Rambaan Tandi Gold Cup
- Unity Club Birgunj Vs APF Bara In The Final Of 1st Ram Baan Tandi Gold Cup
- Bara XI Enters SFs Of Rambaan Tandi Gold Cup