Nepal Army women's team has entered semifinals of Martyr Ridamahang Ramalihang Aathpahariya 1st Women’s Championship
Nepal Army crushed Barahkshetra women's team 10-0 at Tundikhel on Sunday.
Sharmila Thapa Magar scored five goals (7', 9', 25', 66', 67') while Sapam Lama (13'), Bimala Chaudhary (23', 24'), Rashmi Ghising (46') and Puja Rana Magar (71') scored for Army.
Thapa Magar became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
Dhankuta Aathpahariya samaj is organizing the championship.
- Asian Women Football: Thailand’s Nild Signs For American Outfit OL Reign
- There Is No More Gender Difference in Brazil !
- Rain Causes Havoc At Dhankuta Mini Stadium (PICTORIAL)
- Countdown To Tokyo 2020; 12 Teams To Take Part In Women's Event
- Dhankuta DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Coaches & Referees
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls