Baneshowr recreational centre is organizing open Futsal championship in memory of late football player Karfu Rasaili.
The event will be played on Poush 26.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 60,000. Runners up team will get Nrs 30,000.
According to the organizers, entry fee to the event is Nrs 6000.
Rasaili recently passed away in Kathmandu.
- Futsal Entreprenuers Decide To Operate Business
- Dancing Stork Debuts As FIFA Futsal World Cup Lithuania 2021™ Mascot
- Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association Submits Memorandum For Business Resumption
- Kathmandu: 2nd Mid Point Inter College Futsal Tournament On Chaitra 2-3
- Kathmandu: Rehdon College Wins Title Of Nepcoms Inter College Futsal Championship