Nepal national team is about to leave Thimphu, Bhutan.
Team will reach Paro first before boarding the plane to Kathmandu. They will land the capital this afternoon.
Before moving to Thimphu, team appreciated team bus drive Mr. Sarun with team jersey signed by the players and signed footballs to team hotel, Ariya.
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
- Nepal Vs England C Friendly Match Postponed Until Further Notice
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
- Nepal National Team Starts Prep For Chinese Taipei & Australia Clash
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs