Humble Bhutan Prime Minister, Lotay Tshering has visited team hotel to appreciate Nepal national team players.
Tshering was accompanied by BFF president Dasho Ugyen Tsechup Dorji this evening.
Other Bhutan FF officials were also present in the program.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officals met PM Tshering and discussed about the football in the region.
- Head Coach Yohan Kalin Expected To Return Nepal Soon
- PCR Test Of National Team Players On Shrawan 27
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium