GoalNepal supporters have raised Nrs 54,400 from day 1 for young football player, Prajwal Rai.
Rai has his vertebra fractured while playing a football tournament in Sunsari district. He was playing for Fair FC Dharan when he sustained severe injury on Kartik 7, 2076. He is hospitalized at BPKIHS, Dharan and is awaiting surgery to realign the bones.
His family - whose financial background is not sound - has already spent more than Nrs 2 lakh for the treatment.
He is expecting support from GoalNepal supporters.
GoalNepal is running a fund raising campaign to support Rai and his parents for medical bills. The bill is expected to be Nrs 5-6 lakh (More than USD 5000). We will end the campaign soon we raise Nrs 6 lakh.
Here is the list from Day 1:
Rohit Chand (Nepal international) 10000
Ananta Thapa (NPC Coach) 5000
Er. Sovit Shrestha 5000
Hom Nath Giri (NRNA Kuwait VP) 7000
Bartaman Rai (A Division League player) 5000
Planet Futsal Biratchowk 5000
Sagar Ghimire (Dharan FC Coach) 3000
Nabin Chhetri 1000
Samir Rai (A Division league player) 3000
If you are interested to support Rai, please contact GoalNepal at
or GoalNepal colleagues Mr. Janam Baral at 9816348711 & Mr. Sulav Kattel at 9819378418
For the record, we will publish all details about the donation we will receive for him.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu