Nepal U15 girls team is playing against India U15 girls team today in the opening match of SAFF U15 girls championship 2019 today.
The match will be played at Changlimithang stadium at 3 PM NST.
Nepal coach Rakesh Shrestha said they would play their best against India.
"India looks stronger but we will give 100% percent", said Shrestha, former Nepal skipper.
Bangladesh will play against Bhutan at 6 PM local time.
Only four teams; India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal are participating in the event.
Top two teams will play the final.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls