Unity club has entered semifinals of 1st Ramban Tandi gold cup football tournament in Bara.
Unity defeated Yuwa sports club 2-0 in quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Radheshyam Chaudhary and Amar Dangol scored apiece for the winners.
Prashant Bhujel became the man of the match.
Bara XI will play against Hetauda football academy in today's match.
Teams from Bara and Parsa are taking part in the event.
- Bara: Ram Chandra Lama Elected President Of Nawa Jana Jagriti Yuwa Club
- Bara: Nawa Jana Jagriti Yuwa Club Motivates U15 Player Mohit Gurung
- Bara: St. Jones Win Title Of Grassroots Football League
- Bara:APF Bardibas Clinches Title Of Rambaan Tandi Gold Cup
- Unity Club Birgunj Vs APF Bara In The Final Of 1st Ram Baan Tandi Gold Cup