Kavreli Samaj Japan is organizing Kavreli Cup on September 29.
Nepalese clubs based in Japan will take part in the event, which will be played at Fujimori park.
The organizers said they have set a registration fee of 41000 Yen.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 5 lakh.
The event is supported by Haijima Youth Club, Tamang youth society of Japan and Banke Bardiya Samaj Japan.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League