Nepal women's team is returning home from Karakol, Kyrgyz Republic tonight.
Cheli finished runners up in Nadezhda cup 2019, losing 3-2 to Uzbekistan in the final played on Thursday.
Team is preparing for upcoming SA Games that Nepal is hosting in December, 2019.
Nepal have never won gold in SA Games.
Former Nepal international and skipper, Hari Khadka is leading the team.
- Two Nepal Women's Internationals Off To India
- Nepal Women’s Team Moves 3 Position Up To 97
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka Resigns From The Post
- Two Nepal International Duo Man Maya & Niru Thapa Retire From International Football
- 13th SA Games 2019 FINAL: India Leading By A GOAL Against Nepal Till HT
Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka After 1-0 Win Over Sri Lanka