Nepal women's team is returning home from Karakol, Kyrgyz Republic tonight.
Cheli finished runners up in Nadezhda cup 2019, losing 3-2 to Uzbekistan in the final played on Thursday.
Team is preparing for upcoming SA Games that Nepal is hosting in December, 2019.
Nepal have never won gold in SA Games.
Former Nepal international and skipper, Hari Khadka is leading the team.
- Nepal Women's Team To Set Up Camp In Pokhara For 13th SA Games
- Nepal Women’s Team Coach Hari Khadka: Losing 3-2 To Uzbekistan Is Like Win For Us
- Nepal Women's Team Returns Home From Kyrgyz Republic
- Sabitra Bhandari Levels Record Hold By Anu Lama
- Nepal women's Team Striker Sabitra Bhandari Receives Highest Goal Scorer Award
Nepal Women's Team Is Ready For Sri Lanka