Nepal national team has returned home from Chinese Taipei.
Nepal defeated the hosts 2-0 in FIFA World cup round 2 qualifiers match on Tuesday. This is Nepal's first win in the campaign. They were crushed by Kuwait 7-0 in the first match played on September 5, 2019.
Anjan Bista scored both goals for Nepal.
ANFA officials welcomed the team at Tribhuwan international airport.
- ANFA Lines Up Myanmar Friendly Match Ahead Of Kuwait Clash
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Second Half Lapses Cost Nepal 3-0 Loss
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers - Jordan Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- Nepal’s First XI Against Jordan Announced; Bimal Gharti Magar Is Starting
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Jordan Vs Nepal - H-2-H
Nepal National Team Lands Sydney, Australia