Nepal's first XI against Kuwait has been revealed.
Nepal is playing against Kuwait in the first match of FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers in Kuwait City at 10:45 PM tonight.
Here is the first XI
Goalkeeper: Kiran Chemjong (C)
Defenders: Ajit Bhandari, Ananta Tamang, Devendra Tamang, Suman Aryal
Midfielders: Ravi Paswan, Sujal Shrestha, Bikram Lama, Bishal Rai, Rohit Chand
Forwards: Bimal Gharti Magar
Team formation: 4-5-1
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For Bangladesh Friendly Series
- Bal Gopal Maharjan To Lead Team Nepal Against Bangladesh Friendlies
- Bangladesh FA Wants Nepal To Complete 5-Day Quarantine Before Two Match Friendly Series
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- Date & Venue Confirmed For Nepal Vs Bangladesh Friendly Series
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium