Dhamboji club, Banke has lifted the title of province 5 CM league football tournament.
Dhamboji defeated Success FC Dang 3-2 on Thursday at Beljhundi stadium, Dang. The club collected 13 points that was sufficient to win the title.
Jharna sports club, Rupandehi became second with 12 points. Taratal club Bardiya became third with nine points.
The champions received Nrs 5 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 3 lakh. Third placed team from Bardiya got Nrs 1 lakh. The champions will play in ANFA president's Cup.
Province 5 minister Baijanath Chaudhary distributed prizes to the winners.
ANFA officials and tournament coordinator Bhupendra Bikram Thapa were also present in the ceremony.
Pic: Nepalgunj Business
- Dang DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players
- Dang: New Look Of Beljundhi Mini Stadium - VIDEO
- Dang: Fixing Grandstand Type Seats At Beljhundi Mini Stadium In Final Stage
- Dang: Success FC Wins Title Of Lakhan Cup Running Shield
- Dang: Gorahi Submetro Motivates Nepal U16 GK Jineyas KC & Nepal U19 FW Akash Budha Magar
Beljundhi Mini Stadium - THE NEW SPORTING COMPLEX IN DANG, NEPAL