Nepal is playing against Malaysian league champions, Johor Darul Tazim FC in a friendly match on August 26 in Johor.
The decision taken by ANFA to play against a club side taken aback many fans. Many suggested that the FA should have played against top teams to prepare for FIFA world cup qualifiers.
Nepal are playing the match without some regulars. Goalie Kiran Chemjong is in Japan and Rohit Chand is playing in Indonesia.
The Malayasian club has mentioned that they will field players from its senior and some players from JDT II (Second team).
The Malaysian club is the most professional football club and it boats of having quality foreign recruits and some Malaysian internationals.
What do you think about JDT's decision to field players from its senior team and second team?
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- Nepal National Team Playing A Friendly Match Against Japan U22 & J-League Mix Team
- Nepal Drops Three Position Down To 170 In FIFA World Ranking
- Team Nepal Returns Home After Playing Home Fixture !
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait