Nepal international goalie Kiran Chemjong is in Japan to appear in trial with J-League 3rd division side, Fujieda MYFC.
Chemjong will play a very important match on August 24 at Fujieda stadium. The match will start at 11 AM local time.
FC Reale World is supporting him in Japan under hero project. The organization wants Nepalese players to play in Japan and inspire junior players in Nepal.
Nepalese football fans in Japan can contact the organization at 0557-51-5227 if they want to support Chemjong.
- USA: 9th Dashain Cup 5-A-Side Football Tournament On October 17
- USA: Beldangi 3 & Shangri La FC Register Win In Peace Zone Championship Cup
- USA: Shangri La FC, FC Chukay Register Win In Peace Zone Championship Cup
- New Zealand: Nepal United FC Wins Title Of 1st Gurkha Cup 2020
- USA: Anticipation Builds Up For Peacezone Cup