Fahad Al Tamimi company is organizing football tournament for Nepalese teams to celebrate Bakra Eid festival in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
The event will start on August 10 at 5 PM local time. Final match will be played on August 12.
12 teams are taking part in the event, organizing committee member Rabi Pariyar told GoalNepal.
Entry fee is 551 Riyal. The champions will get 5550 Riyal while runners up team will get 3050 Riyal.
- Sabitra Bhandari Strikes As Gokulam FC Wins Indian Women's League Match
- Anita Basnet Involved Sethu FC Beats FC Kolhapur City In Indian Women’s League
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2