Fahad Al Tamimi company is organizing football tournament for Nepalese teams to celebrate Bakra Eid festival in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
The event will start on August 10 at 5 PM local time. Final match will be played on August 12.
12 teams are taking part in the event, organizing committee member Rabi Pariyar told GoalNepal.
Entry fee is 551 Riyal. The champions will get 5550 Riyal while runners up team will get 3050 Riyal.
- USA: Anticipation Builds Up For Peacezone Cup
- USA: Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Reveals Fixtures; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Confirmed
- Nepali Youth Wins Title Of World Panna House Invitational Street Football Championship
- Jagjeet Shrestha's Para Hills Knights Goes Down To Adelaid City FC