Nepal number 1 goalie Kiran Chemjong has landed Tokyo, Japan.
Former Nepal international Santosh Sahukhala welcomed him in the airport.
FC Reale World is arranging training-cum-trial for Chemjong with J3 side, Fujieda MYFC.
Chemjong will spend three weeks in Japan.
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup