GoalNepal can officially confirm that Nepal can't play its home match against Kuwait in Kuwait City on September 5.
ANFA was all sure that FIFA would give them permission to play in Kuwait city but in vain.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai confirmed GoalNepal that they were now looking for a neutral venue.
"FIFA said we can't play home and away match in Kuwait city. We are now looking for a neutral venue. We are in touch with Kuwait FA. We will finalize the venue soon", said Rai.
ANFA is having tough time for not having a single international stadium in Nepal. The only Dasharath stadium is under renovation.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei.
Meanwhile, ANFA has communicated with different countries to host Nepal's match against Kuwait.
The match could be played either in India, Malaysia, Hong Kong or Qatar.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs