GoalNepal can officially confirm that Nepal can't play its home match against Kuwait in Kuwait City on September 5.
ANFA was all sure that FIFA would give them permission to play in Kuwait city but in vain.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai confirmed GoalNepal that they were now looking for a neutral venue.
"FIFA said we can't play home and away match in Kuwait city. We are now looking for a neutral venue. We are in touch with Kuwait FA. We will finalize the venue soon", said Rai.
ANFA is having tough time for not having a single international stadium in Nepal. The only Dasharath stadium is under renovation.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei.
Meanwhile, ANFA has communicated with different countries to host Nepal's match against Kuwait.
The match could be played either in India, Malaysia, Hong Kong or Qatar.
- ANFA Lines Up Myanmar Friendly Match Ahead Of Kuwait Clash
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Second Half Lapses Cost Nepal 3-0 Loss
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers - Jordan Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- Nepal’s First XI Against Jordan Announced; Bimal Gharti Magar Is Starting
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Jordan Vs Nepal - H-2-H
Nepal National Team Lands Sydney, Australia