Grassroots football program got underway in Saptari district.
Nepal Army's 27th Brigade is partnering with ANFA for the program.
More than 50 kids are taking part in the program.
ANFA has supported the Brigade with sporting gears.
The program is also under military public cooperation.
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
- ANFA Unveils Technical Report and Statistics Of Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial 'A' Division League 2076
- ANFA Takes Action Against Lalitpur DFA President Purushottam Thapa
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium