Australia international Tim Cahill said group B is difficult one.
Picking up all teams in the draw, Cahill said teams need to prepare well to grind out good result.
There are Nepal, Kuwait, Chinese Taipei, Jordan and Australia.
Nepal are the lowest ranked teams in the group. They recently played friendly series against Kuwait which they drew one and lost 1-0 in another match. They had also played 1-1 draw against Chinese Taipei recently.
Nepal had met Jordan in 2014 World Cup qualifiers. They were brutally hammered 9-0 in the first led but Gorkhali played brave 1-1 draw at home. Nepal have never played against Australia.
The matches in Round 2 will be played from 5 September 2019 through 9 June 2020.
The group winners and four best runners-up (12 teams in total) will advance to the third round of Asian World Cup qualifying.Those 12 sides will also automatically qualify for the 2023 Asian Cup, with the next best 24 teams competing in a separate qualifying competition to determine the remaining sides that will take part at China 2023.
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 18 Days To Go !
- Australia: Nepalese Football Fans Start Buying Tickets For Australia Match
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 19 Days To Go !
- Skipper Biraj Maharjan Dropped; Rohit & Kiran Not Available For Johor Darul Tazim Match
- Coach Johan Kalin Announces 23-member Squad For A Friendly Match Against Johor Darul Tazim
FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait On September 5