FIFA has released a fund of USD 1,00,000 to ANFA for the renovation of two ANFA academies.
ANFA is starting residential football academy after a gap of four years in Butwal and Dharan.
"FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to two academies for renovation", ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai told GoalNepal.com.
ANFA's youth football academy coordinator Kishor Jhapali said given money is utilized to maintain the complex.
"We are now ready to encamp 23 U13 players each in both academies", said Jhapali.
ANFA recently selected 53 U13 players from nation wide trials.
- Update From Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Suggests US Soccer Prez Claudio To Promote FIFA World Cup 2026 From Mount Everest
- ANFA Finally Hands Over Prize Money Of A Division League Best Players
- NPO Reale World Brings Japanese Jiant Urawa Reds To Nepal To Support Nepalese Football
- Goalie Roshan Nepal Challenges U16 Coaching Staffs To Prove Him Wrong
New Update Of Dasharath Stadium