Nepal number 1 Kiran Chemjong has been appointed as brand ambassador for 100 Plus, an energy drink from Singapore, in Nepal.
Chemjong was announced the brand ambassador in the brand launching program held in Kathmandu on Sunday.
Sara group MD Deepak KC, Manager of 100 Plus in Malaysia Chang JC, Brand manager of 100 PlusLeong Wai Yin, ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa, Sara group Manager Binod Kumar Devkota and Nepal international Kiran Chemjong jointly launched the product.
Sara group MD Deepak KC and Goalie Kiran Chemjong signed in the MoU. The deal is for two years.
Chemjong plays for TC sports in Maldives and is currently busy at national camp for upcoming two friendly matches.
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Returns Home From Japan
- Nepal No1 Goalie Kiran Chemjong Going To Japan To Appear In Trial With J3 Team
- Nepal No 1 Goalie Kiran Chemjong Signs A Deal With Minerva Punjab FC
- TC Sports Confirms They Have Rescinded Contract With Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong
- Nepal No1 Kiran Chemjong Becoming Brand Ambassador For Energy Drink From Singapore
Kiran Chemjong's Minerva Punjab FC Vs East Bengal Match Highlights