Nepal women's team is playing against India women's team in Hero Women's cup today.
The match will be played at Kalinga stadium, Bhubaneshowr at 7:15 PM NST.
Nepal must win the match to remain in the fray.
Cheli lost to Myanmar 3-0 while India defeated Iran 1-0 in their opening matches.
Nepal, India, Myanmar and Iran are participating in the 4-nation tournament.
Nepal is taking this tournament as a preparation for upcoming SAFF Women's championship 2019.
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
- ANFA Announces Nrs 1,50,000 Each To SA Games Silver Medal Winning Team
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS