FIFA has approved budget of twenty crore and fifty lakh rupees to ANFA for its six projects.
The budget has come under FIFA forward program for the cycle of 2016-18.
ANFA can spend six crore fifty lakh rupees on A,B & C division leagues and remaining budget will be spent on other five various programs.
ANFA's exco meeting endorsed six programs on Sunday.
The programs are:
1) A, B & C Division leagues
2) Renovation of three technical centres
3) Grassroots programs in 45 districts
4) sporting gears to 45 districts for grassroots program
5) To buy modern physiotherapy equipments and purchase of well equipped ambulance
6) Renovation of ANFA complex, construction of audiotorium hall at ANFA.
ANFA also decided to run pilot grassroots program in seven districts of mid and far western region.
Sources said that ANFA is planning to give away five lakh rupees each to district FA for grassroots program. It is not sure if FA will provide money to DFAs ahead or after the election.
ANFA is planning to hold district election from Poush 5 to Magh 5 and the central election on Chaitra 14 (March 28).
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic