Nepal Army has entered semifinals of Ruslan 10th Falgunanda gold cup.
They defeated hosts NMB Bank Phidim sporting club 4-1 on penalties to enter last four.
Both teams played 2-2 draw in regulation time.
Army goalie Bishwas Chaudhary blocked two spot kicks and became the man of the match. He received Rs 10,000 cash.
Defending champions Sunsari XI will play against Saraswoti Youth Club on Wednesday.
NMB Bank Phidim sporting club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 4 lakh.
- National Sports Council Opens Bids For Phidim Stadium !
- Panchthar: Rising Star FC Organizing 6th Miklajung Rabi Gold Cup From Chaitra 24
- Pancthar: Hosts Kummayak Sporting Club Wins Title Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Hosts Kummayak Sporting Club Enters Final Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Phidim Municipality & Falelung Rural Municipality Enter SFs Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup