ANFA has confirmed that Biratnagar will host SAFF Women's championship next year.
SAFF meeting held in Muscat on Thursday decided to grant hosting rights to the city of Biratnagar, Nepal.
The event will be played from March 12-22, 2019 at Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar.
This is the first time that Biratnagar is going to host international (inter country) football tournament.
Seven SAARC countries will take part in the event.
India are the defending champions.
- ANFA Welcomes Newly Reappointed NSC Member Secy
- Makwanpur DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Referees
- Ramesh Kumar Silwal Re-Appointed As Member Secretary At National Sports Council
- Suspended Ganesh Thapa's Mistreatment Of Senior Journo Hits International Media
- ANFA Meets With Medical Team To Prepare For Nepal National Team Training
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium