Chief of Army Staffs, General Rajendra Chhetri said that it was privilege to organize CoAS 5th international women's championship.
Nepal Army hosted a magnificent tournament, which was won by APF on Thursday. APF defeated Nepal Army 3-2 in the final.
The champions received Rs 3 lakhs while runners up team got Rs 1,50,000. The MVP Sapana Lama got one scooter. Highest goal scorer Sabitra Bhandari received Rs 25,000 cash.
General chhetri said, "Recognizing the positive impact on equality and the enhancement of sporting opportunities for women across the region, it was indeed a privilege for the Nepali Army to organize the ‘COAS 5th International Women Football Tournament - 2074’
"I congratulate the victorious APF Team, and thank all the participants and facilitators", he added.
- Terathum: Shivasatashi Women's Team Enter Final Of Gajendra Isbo Memorial Cup
- Nepal U20 Skipper Preeti Rai : We Have To Play Our Best To Achieve Good Results
- Nepal U15 Women's Team Squad Trimmed
- National Women's League Second Round In Biratnagar After SAFF Championship
- SAFF Women's Championship: 58 Players Called Up For Closed Camp
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls