Asian Football Confederation and All Nepal Football Association have signed in An MoU for the release of USD 1,30,000 under AFC president initiatives.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa mentioned that AFC MA development director and ANFA general secy Indra Man Tuladhar signed in an MoU at AFC headquarters on Friday.
The budget will be used to construct parapets and floodlights at ANFA complex, Satdobato, Lalitpur.
There is no proper stadium in Nepal post deadly earthquake that struck the country in 2015.
More than 9000 people were killed and the only international stadium was badly damaged in the calamity.
- FIFA Referees Receive Refereeing Badges
- ANFA Endorses Japan-Nepal Football Coordination Committee; Shiva Khadka Appointed The Coordinator
- Buy Umbro Products At Bhat-Bhateni Stores & Get A Chance To Fly To UK !
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic