ANFA has told GoalNepal that they will take action against guilty players, officials and the organizers after studying the case that occured during the final match of 2nd Rajarshi Janak Gold CUp.
ANFA spokesperson Sanjib Mishra told GoalNepal that the FA had asked organizers to send match report.
“We will thoroughly study the case and will take action against guilty players, officials and the organizers”.
Three Army players; Bikesh Kuthu, Bikash Tamang and Dipak Gurung; were sent off for beating Far West foreign recruit Aaron during the final match of Rajarshi Janak Gold Cup.
- Deep Bhagwati Tours & Travels Become The Official Travel Partner Of Bagmati Club
- Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Completes Prep For Martyr's Memorial C Division League Qualifiers
- Bagmati Yuwa Club Sarlahi Buys A New Bus For Players
- AFC Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC's First XI Against Bengaluru FC Revealed
- TAFC Coach Nabin Neupane - We Are Ready For The Tough Challenge Against Bengaluru FC
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF