AFC official Ravi Kumar has started meeting ANFA and change ANFA officials in Kathmandu.
AFC sent him to Kathmandu to understand the situation after ANFA postponed highly anticipated election following Patan high court's interim order.
"We expressed our views. We told him the fact and truth. He just noted everything", said one official from change ANFA, who didn't want to be named.
The AFC official will also meet office bearers at ANFA before conducting a joint meeting.
"We discussed about the options on how we can avoid FIFA suspension. We also discussed about the roadmap of the election", another official told GoalNepal.
The election was supposed to be held on March 28, 2018.
Former VP Karma Tsering Sherpa and current VP Mani Kunwar are fighting for the post.
- FIFA Referees Receive Refereeing Badges
- ANFA Endorses Japan-Nepal Football Coordination Committee; Shiva Khadka Appointed The Coordinator
- Buy Umbro Products At Bhat-Bhateni Stores & Get A Chance To Fly To UK !
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic