Tribhuwan Army FC bowed out from 132nd Durand cup after suffering second defeat in the round matches.
TAFC went down 3-0 to Indian super league side, Hyderabad FC on Tuesday. They had suffered the same score line against another ISL side, Chennayin FC last week.
The departmental team could muster a draw against Delhi FC in the competition.
Chennayin FC went through knockout stage with cent percent win.
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 1st Birgunj Gold Cup
- ANFA Community Course Concluded At Army Technical Centre
- TAFC Striker Rajiv Gurung Promoted To Warrant Officer Second Class
- 132nd Durand Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Settles For A Draw Against Delhi FC
- 132nd Durand Cup MATCH DAY: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Delhi FC
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS