Nepalese A Division league teams have started a protest against ANFA for not receiving their league preparation money.
The clubs met in Lalitpur on Thursday and decided not to send the players to ANFA camp for upcoming SAFF Championship 2023.
The clubs said they haven't received second installment of prep money, match money and not even the man of the match money from FA.
"We will play the remaining games with black arm band to protest against the FA", the club officials said.
JYC and three other departmental teams didn't attend the meeting.
India is hosting the SAFF championship from June 21 In Bangalore. Before this event, Nepal will travel to Manila to take on Philippines in a friendly match.
- Nembang & Rai To Attend AFC Member Associations and Regional Associations Presidents’ and General Secretaries’ Conference 2023
- Coach Bal Gopal Shahukhala Is Off To Qatar For AFC A Diploma Course
- Nepal Football Players Association Signs A Deal With B&B Hospital
- ANFA Provides Monetary Support To Late FIFA Assistant Referee
- ANFA Sells Media & Marketing Rights Of FIFA World Cup Qualifying round Asian Zone
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic