Namo Buddha Club, Saptari has entered semifinals of Triyuga deputy mayor inter club women's championship in Gaighat, Udayapur.
Namo Buddha defeated Hetauda football academy 2-1 in the quarterfinal match played at Tharuhat Gaighat stadium on Sunday.
Purnima Rai and Ema Rai scored apiece for the winners. Pratikchya Thakuri scored one for Hetauda.
The championship has a winning purse of NRs 1 lakh.
- Udayapur: Ward Number 11 Wins Title Of Late Lalser Rai Memorial 23rd Mayor Cup
- Udayapur: All-in-one Women's Team Jhapa Clinches Title Of Triyuga Dy Mayor Cup
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Wins Title Of 1st Rautamai Cup
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Enters SFs Of 1st Rautamai Rural Municipality Cup
- Udayapur: Rautamai Rural Municipality Chairman Cup Kicks Off
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final