Kiran Rai, general secretary of the All Nepal Football Association (ANFA), has lost his mother.
Madhura Rai, Rai's mother, passed away on Monday night. She was 77.
Madhura's health had been worse over the past month due to her back issues.
Her health quickly deteriorated, and she was taken to District Hospital Udaypur where was pronounced dead by the doctors, according to ANFA.
- Buy Umbro Products At Bhat-Bhateni Stores & Get A Chance To Fly To UK !
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic