The All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has named Kumar Thapa as the head coach of the national women's team for the upcoming SAFF Women's Championship, which will be held in Kathmandu from September 6 to September 19.
Kumar has previously served as the head coach of the women's national team as well.
Similarly, Bindra Dewan, the former President of the Women's Association, has been named Team Manager.
ANFA has also formed an 18-member Organizing Committee for the Championship, which will be coordinated by Senior Vice President Bir Bahadur Khadka. The Organizing Committee will include all vice presidents and executive committee members.
In addition to that, Rabindra Chand has been named as the tournament's Venue Manager, Bijay Ghale as the Local General Coordinator, and Dinesh Byanjankar as the Head of Security. Sanjeeb Silpakar will lead the regional competition's marketing, broadcasting, and digital rights committee.
- Skipper Anjila Expresses Her Apologies After Loss Against Bangladesh
- Punam, Dipa & Indira Drop Curtains On Their International Careers
- Kumar Thapa Steps Down As Nepal Women's NT Head Coach
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- Preview: Nepal vs Bangladesh, SAFF Women’s Championship FINAL
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights