The Nepal national team landed Kathmandu today after competing in the final round of the AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers in Kuwait.
ANFA officials welcomed the team at Tribhuwan international airport.
Nepal suffered defeats in all three group matches in Kuwait. Nepal lost 2-0 to Jordan, 4-1 to Kuwait and 7-0 to Indonesia.
Nepal coach Abdullah Almutairi, however, won't be joining the team back on the journey back as he will stay in his homeland Kuwait for some time.
Nepal had stayed in Qatar for some days before traveling to Kuwait for the qualifiers earlier this month.
- Nepal vs Pakistan: Head-to-head Record
- Match Tickets Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Available On Khalti
- Awas Lamichhane Receives His Maiden National Team Call-up
- One Lucky Winner From Nepal-Pakistan Match To Get A FIFA WC Ticket Of Brazil Vs Cameroon !
- Ticket Price Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Match Confirmed
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights