Fact finding taskforce has suggested ANFA that ten Nepal internationals who left the camp must assure the governing body that they won’t repeat indiscipline and irresponsible act in order to be in national team.
The taskforce said players made mistake by reaching out to media when they had options to solve the issue within ANFA.
“(Going to media) was irresponsible and indiscipline act. We suggest ANFA to aware players about the consequences. They must assure ANFA they won’t repeat the same. If they do so they can join the team after AFC Cup qualifiers. Otherwise they won't be eligible to play for the nation”, said the taskforce.
- CONFIRMED: Pradip Humagain To Lead Nepal Against Bangladesh !
- ANFA Says Nepal Will Play Against Bangladesh On September 27
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi Refutes Media Claims; Says He Is Consulting With His Lawyer After ANFA Demands Clarification
- Nepal International Rajeen Dhimal: Coach Abdullah & ANFA Showing No Value That's Why Players Are Leaving Football
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi: I Can't Blame Players Who Left Nepal For Better Future
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights