The investigation committee formed to investigate the dispute between the head coach Abdullah Almutairi and the players who left the closed camp has submitted a report to ANFA.
A three-member committee formed under the coordination of former Nepal Army chief and former player Victor Rana submitted its report to the All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) on Wednesday.
Committee Coordinator Rana handed over the report to ANFA General Secretary Indraman Tuladhar. Former player Bidur Bista and vice president of Nepal National and International Sportsmen's Association Deepak Thapa were on the investigation committee.
The players who left the camp have been saying that they were forced to leave the training camp after coach Almutairi repeatedly asked them to leave the camp. The players had left the camp on April 26 and the closed camp was continued by the head coach by calling up 17 more players.
- Bangladesh & Bhutan FA Presidents Congratulate Newly Elected ANFA President Nembang
- SAFF President Congratulates Pankaj Nembang On Being Elected President Of ANFA
- AFC President Al Khalifa Congratulates Nembang On His Presidential Triumph
- Nepal Drops Down To 176th In The Latest FIFA Rankings
- ANFA Appoints Nabin Pandey As The Head Of International Relations
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic