The draw for the AFC U-17 Asian Cup and U-20 Asian Cup qualifiers will take place on May 24 at the AFC headquarters in Kuala Lumpur.
The AFC U-17 Asian Cup will be held in Bahrain next year while the AFC U-20 Asian Cup will be hosted by Uzbekistan next year. The AFC has stated that 44 countries will participate in the qualifiers of both the competitions, in which all the teams from South Asia will also participate.
According to the AFC, the U-20 Asian Cup qualifiers will be played in ten different host nations. These include Bahrain, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Tajikistan which will be operational from September 10 to 18.
The AFC U-17 Asian Cup qualifiers will be played in Australia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Vietnam. The games will be held from October 1 to 9.
- AFC Invites Biddings For Hosting Asian Cup 2023 After China Backs Out
- AFC Prez Backs FIFA Prez Infantino's Intention To Stand For Re-election In 2023
- Gianni Infantino Praises The Success Of Asian Football
- AFC Asian Cup 2023: China Bows Out Of Hosting Rights
- China Complete A Sensational Comeback To Lift AFC Women's Asian Cup Title