Lionel Messi extends his record with his 7th Ballon D'or award last night at an even held by France Football at Theatre du Chatelet in Paris.
The Argentine beat the Polish striker Robert Lewandowski to get his seventh Ballon D'or.
Messi had earlier won the Copa America title with Argentina and Spanish Cup competition Copa Del Rey before switching to the Paris outfit Paris Saint-Germain over the summer.
In the event, France Football awarded Robert Lewandowski with the 'Striker of the year' award.
FC Barcelona's Pedri was awarded with the Kopa Trophy as the best U-21 player in the World for the timeframe set by France Football.
FC Barcelona's Alexia Putellas was awarded with the Women's Ballon D'or while Chelsea FC was awarded with the newly established 'Team of the year' award.
- FIFA Women's World Cup: Two Exciting Quarterfinals Today
- FIFA Women's World Cup Kicks Off; New Zealand & Australia Victorious
- Netherlands Squad To Meet Migrant Workers In Qatar
- Honorary Consul of the Republic of Mauritius to Nepal Meet Mauritius Squad
- Real Sociedad: Approach to Achievement & What Can Nepalese Clubs Can Learn From Them ?