Sesehang Aangdembe has been adjudged the "Most Valuable Player" for two matches in a row for Tribhuwan Army.
Aangdembe was adjudged the player of the match against Machhindra FC today at Dasharath stadium. The match ended 0-0.
More than 10,000 fans watched the match under lights.
The midfielder was also awarded as the best player of the match in Army's opening encounter against Nepal Police Club, which ended 1-1.
When head coach Abdullah Almutairi is closely monitoring the league, Sesehang's inclusion in the national team in near future won't be surprising.
Army will face the Brigade Boys Club next at the Dasharath Stadium.
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Army & Biratnagar Victorious In The National Women's League
- Former Nepal International Ram Kumar Biswas Passes Away
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS