Nepal PM Sher Bahadur Deuba has promised "proper" honor to history making Nepal national team.
Nepal entered final for the first time in 28 years after collecting seven points from four matches in SAFF Championship 2021 on Wednesday night after playing 1-1 draw against Bangladesh.
On Thursday moning, ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa met PM Sher Bahadur Deuba at his residence in Baluwatar.
President Sherpa said PM Deuba has wished the team good luck for the final and also promised “proper” honor to the players.
- SAFF U20 Championship From July 25; Nepal Vs Maldives In The Opener
- SAFF Body Confirms SAFF Club Championship
- SAFF Championship 2021 Final: Nepal Vs India - All Goals (VIDEO)
- Preview: Nepal vs. India - Can Nepal Create History?
- India Assistant Coach Shanmugam Venkatesh: We Have Told Our Boys To Enjoy The Final
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives